Sales Office & Show Home Safety Procedures
Health and safety is a top priority at Bancon Homes. For the safety of all our staff and customers we have the following sales office and show home procedures in place which everyone must follow.
- Virtual and Telephone Appointments – All customers will be offered a virtual or telephone appointment in the first instance. These can be arranged by emailing email@example.com, visiting our website or calling 01224 900 142.
- Sales Office and Show Home Appointments – Visits to our sales offices and show homes should be by appointment only. Customers should wear a face covering at all times.
- Sales Questions and Operating procedures – all visitors to our sales offices and show homes must confirm in advance of entering that they have no signs of COVID-19, they are not shielding and have not returned from a high risk country. They must also agree to our operating procedures and will be required to complete a form to confirm this.
- 2 Visitors – visits are limited to 2 visitors per household group at any time
- Entrance – the sales office door should remain locked. Staff will be alerted to a visitor’s arrival by the doorbell. Visitors will be instructed to remain 2 metres back from the door.
- Hand Sanitiser - hands must be sanitised by everyone when entering and leaving the sales office and show home.
- Viewings – visitors should view the show home unaccompanied by the sales advisor or with customer agreement accompanied by the sales advisor at a 2 metre distance. If the visitor has questions these should be addressed from a safe social distance or at the sales advisor’s desk where a desktop screen will be in position. Temperature tests will be undertaken on all customers.
- Hard Copy Documentation – all forms/plans and other forms of documentation will be emailed to clients and electronic signature or email confirmation used rather than physical signing where possible.
- Pre-contract meeting – where possible this will be via a video conferencing facility.
- Home Demos – all clients will receive their new home demonstration virtually once they have moved into their new home, at a time that is convenient for them.
- Toilets – these are for the use of sales advisor only. All surfaces will be wiped with antiviral wipes before and after use.
- Cleaning – sales advisors will wipe all light switches, handrails, bannisters etc with antiviral wipes before and after every customer visit. An external contractor will carry out a daily cleaning regime and a deep clean at least once per week.