Sales Office & Show Home Safety Procedures
Health and safety is a top priority at Bancon Homes. For the safety of all our staff and customers we have introduced new sales office and show home procedures which everyone must follow when visiting in person.
- Appointment Booking – appointments should be made by customers to visit the sales office or show home. Where visitors have not made an appointment, they can only enter if no other appointments are due.
- Sales Questions and Operating procedures – all visitors to the sales office must confirm in advance of entering that they have no signs of COVID-19, they are not shielding and have not returned from a high risk country. They must also agree to our operating procedures and will be required to confirm this.
- 2 Visitors – visits are limited to 2 visitors per household group at any time
- Entrance – the sales office door should remain locked. Staff will be alerted to a visitor’s arrival by the doorbell. Visitors will be instructed to remain 2 metres back from the door.
- Hand Sanitiser - Hands must be sanitised by everyone when entering and leaving the sales office.
- Viewings – visitors should view the show home unaccompanied by the sales advisor or with customer agreement accompanied by the sales advisor at a 2 metre distance. If the visitor has questions these should be addressed from a safe social distance or at the sales advisor’s desk where a desktop screen will be in position. Temperature tests will be undertaken on all customers.
- Hard Copy Documentation – all forms/plans and other forms of documentation will be emailed to clients and electronic signature or email confirmation used rather than physical signing where possible.
- Pre-contract meeting – where possible this will be via a video conferencing facility.
- Handover/Demo – to allow social distancing all handovers and house demos will be conducted by the sales advisor with the site manager present for a limited period only, at a safe social distance.
- Toilets – these are for the use of sales advisor only. All surfaces will be wiped with antiviral wipes before and after use.
- Cleaning – sales advisors will wipe all light switches, handrails, bannisters etc with antiviral wipes before and after every customer visit. An external contractor will carry out a daily cleaning regime and a deep clean at least once per week.