Milltimber is one of the most desirable suburbs of Aberdeen and offers residents a superb quality of life. Within a few minutes drive you will be spoilt for choice with an array of activities, attractions, leisure facilities and eateries and Aberdeen city with its cosmopolitan attractions, shopping and nightlife is situated only 6 miles away.
Milltimber West, Aberdeen
Milltimber West, Aberdeen
North Deeside Road, Milltimber
Aberdeen, AB13 OAD
Tel: 01224 733385
Mob: 07584 519336
View on Map
- 5 bedroom villas
- Show Home open Thurs - Mon, 10am - 5pm
- The Development
- Site Plan/Plot Locator
- Price & Availability
- Property Style
Quality, stylish design, a location that’s hard to beat and a specification second to none…welcome to our exciting development at Milltimber West. A range of only eight 5 bedroom contemporary villas, all setting new standards in executive living.
Location is crucial when it comes to choosing somewhere to live and Milltimber West, overlooking the Dee Valley, with the desirable AB13 postcode, is an enviable setting only 6 miles from the cosmopolitan city of Aberdeen.
Step inside Milltimber West and embark on a journey of luxury. We offer you our platinum specification which has been carefully considered and designed with you in mind, ensuring it exudes premium quality and the latest design features’
At Milltimber West we will not only provide you with stunning indoor space, we will extend it to an amazing outdoor space with a bespoke all inclusive landscaped garden package.
We believe that all these elements along with many more, combine to create a unique home – one that will feel truly special to you from day one.
RESTAURANTS AND CAFES
In the surrounding area you will find an array of outstanding restaurants and cafes. You will be spoilt for choice with the wide and diverse mix of places to eat and drink appealing to all tastes, all within a short drive .
- The Bieldside Inn – offering traditional Scottish a la carte and pub food within the lounge bar, restaurant and outdoor balcony area
- The Marcliffe Hotel – Aberdeen’s only 5 star hotel with an award winning restaurant. Extensive menu of the finest cuisine and the best of wines, served in relaxed, elegant surroundings
- The Cults Hotel – Exciting and varied menus with a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a relaxed and homely appeal
- Cari & Co Victorian Tea Room – offering speciality teas and coffees. Delicious assortment of cupcakes and scones and afternoon tea served in beautiful surroundings
SPORTS AND LEISURE
If you enjoy sporting activity, Milltimber West is surrounded by an abundance of pursuits from fishing on the River Dee, cycling and Kippie Lodge Country Club with its tennis courts and indoor pool is located nearby. For the health and wellbeing conscious there are several health spas and leisure clubs to visit or join.
- Kippie Lodge Country Club – Golf, Fitness studio, Indoor pool, Coaching and classes, Physiotherapy, Hair and beauty salon, Conservatory bistro
- The Marcliffe Hotel Spa – Spa, Hair Salon
- Peterculter Golf Club – 18 hole course, situated on the River Dee among some of the most beautiful scenery in Aberdeenshire
- David Lloyd Club – Gym, Exercise studio and classes, Spa facilities, Tennis and badminton courts, Indoor pool, Sports hall, Hair and Beauty salon, Cafebar
Aberdeen has long enjoyed a reputation for being a major shopping destination and Aberdeenshire provides a host of interesting independent outlets. All within easy reach from Milltimber West.
- Union Square, Aberdeen – 60 retailers, 24 restaurants and eateries, Aberdeen’s largest cinema. Also integrated with the city’s bus and rail station
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas Shopping Centres, Aberdeen – Featuring over 70 stores, including two department stores; John Lewis and Marks & Spencer
- Cruise, Aberdeen – cutting-edge designer boutique specialising in high end fashion products
- Pappilon Boutique, Cults – offers a range of designer labels catering for women
Nursery, Pre-school, Primary school and Secondary schools are all close by and Private nurseries, Schools and Further education establishments are all within easy reach.
Primary and Secondary Schools within the catchment area:
- Peterculter Primary School – also has a nursery unit/pre-school
- Cults Academy – one of Scotland’s top secondary schools and within the catchment area for Milltimber West
Price & Availability
By making your new home at Milltimber West, you will already have made the decision that you want the very best. You will love the elegant, spacious feel our homes offer and all the features that have been incorporated in our superior platinum specification package.
Detailed below are some of the main features Milltimber West offers – our Sales Consultant will be delighted to provide you with a full and detailed specification upon request.
KITCHEN AND LIVING AREAS
Kitchens are at the heart of the home. It’s where we entertain, relax and conjure up all those culinary delights! Our contemporary designer kitchens by Kitchens International create a stunning focal point to your home and include:
- A choice of stylish cabinets
- Granite or stone worktops with matching upstands and feature glass splashbacks
- A range of high quality Siemens appliances
- Feature LED mood lighting
- Quooker hot water tap
BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
Indulge in our boutique-inspired bathrooms and stylish en-suites with features including:
- Contemporary white sanitaryware by Laufen with complementing chrome furnishings
- Bespoke vanity units
- Chrome towel and robe rails
- A choice of quality wall tiles by Porcelanosa
Our bedrooms create a haven of comfort and elegance and include:
- Contemporary designer wardrobes by Kelvin
- Bespoke, feature glass sliding doors
GARDENS AND LANDSCAPING
Your new home will have a bespoke landscaped garden strategically planned by our team of professional landscape designers with a choice of the following gardens:
- Family Garden
- Contemporary Garden (upgrade)
- Plant Lovers Garden (upgrade)