We at Bancon Homes can help to Sell Your Existing Home through our Assisted Sales service.
We fully understand that selling your existing home can be time consuming when you are already busy with your day to day life. That is why we can assist you in selling your current home. Our marketing service will provide extra support . We will arrange to value and market your home, and manage the sale through a mutually agreed selling agent. This leaves you free to concentrate on buying your new Bancon home with the knowledge that your house sale is in expert hands.
Our support to sell your existing home offer is currently available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
Visit one of the Bancon Homes developments, select the house of your choice and you may be fortunate enough to have chosen one of the few house types which benefits from the “Assisted Sales” service.
Advise the development Sales Consultant of the full details of your existing property, including your expected price. Complete a reservation form and ensure that the reservation form is marked “Assisted Sales service”. At this stage a £500 reservation fee will be required to reserve your chosen Bancon Home.
The Sales Consultant will then make arrangements for an inspection of your existing house to be carried out within the next three working days by both a firm of chartered surveyors, who will provide a valuation to Bancon Homes and a valuer from the mortgage and property centre will provide a market appraisal and advise on the expected asking price and projected sales price. Once Bancon Homes are in possession of this information and have analysed the same, they will then advise whether your current home is suitable for introduction to the service.
Once Bancon Homes have analysed the reports, provided these are within certain parameters and in line with your expectations, you will receive confirmation that the “Assisted Sales service” will operate. At this point missives for the purchase of your new home will be issued and once a bargain has been concluded Bancon Homes and their appointed estate agents will commence a marketing programme.
The missives will contain the following clauses
- A deposit will be required within 7 days of conclusion of missives
- You will require to grant access to Bancon Homes and their appointed representatives for the purposes of showing the property on all reasonable occasions
- Provided an offer is received at or above the agreed price for your property, the figure which will be contained in the missives, you will be obliged to accept same
- If any offers are received below your expected price level Bancon Homes will have the option to contribute the difference, thereby purifying the suspensive clause, said differential payment being treated as a deduction from the purchase price of your new Bancon home
- All marketing costs including the preparation of schedules, advertising costs, Aberdeen solicitors’ property centre insertion charges and estate agency fees in connection with the disposal of your present property will be met by Bancon Homes. Your own solicitor can attend to the conclusion of missives and the conveyancing formalities but will require to keep Bancon Homes fully updated on progress. If you do not have a current solicitor Bancon Homes may be able to recommend one.