West End Living
Aspire Mews is situated within the Aspire Grove development in Aberdeen’s West End, and offers an attractive city lifestyle. Galleries, theatres, museums, award-winning restaurants, bars and nightlife are all within walking distance, however the location itself is quiet and peaceful.
The West End has some of the most sophisticated bars and restaurants in the city offering variety and flair. Aspire is surrounded by a wealth of quality establishments:
Vibrant Cultural Scene
Aberdeen offers a brilliant selection of art galleries, music venues and theatres, where you can enjoy everything from world-renowned paintings to cutting-edge contemporary art, live music and exhibitions.
- His Majesty’s Theatre – bespoke theatre with restaurant and café bar
- Aberdeen Art Gallery – an elegant 19th century gallery housing works by renowned Scottish and international artists
- Aberdeen Music Hall – category ‘A’ listed music hall, with dramatic auditorium, currently undergoing a multi-million pound renovation
- Gallery Heinzel – Specialising in contemporary Scottish art, hosts a varied annual exhibition programme from its West-End base
Shop till you Drop
Living in Aberdeen city centre presents a fantastic variety of shopping experiences waiting to be explored, with some of the largest designer and big brand names. Craft and vintage markets, outdoor farmers’ markets and international food markets also take place within walking distance of Aspire.
- Union Square – 60 retailers, 24 restaurants and eateries, Aberdeen’s largest cinema. Also integrated with the city’s bus and rail station
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas Shopping Centres – Featuring over 70 stores, including two department stores; John Lewis and Marks & Spencer
- Cruise – cutting-edge designer boutique specialising in high end fashion
- Esslemonts & Esslemonts 2 – offers a range of designer labels catering for men and women
- Hamish Munro – Upmarket store specialising in women’s footwear and trendy clothes and accessories.
Nursery, pre-school, primary school and secondary schools are located within the local area. Aberdeen is also home to two world-ranking universities, as well as excellent colleges.