AN EXCEPTIONAL PLACE FOR A FAMILY HOME
Milltimber is one of Aberdeen’s most prestigious suburbs, offering a fantastic quality of life and great local schools. Ideally positioned on the outskirts of the city, The Den offers the best of both worlds. With the Deeside Way so close, you can walk or cycle to the city centre in minutes. Or, if you prefer the outdoors, the lush Aberdeenshire countryside – with the Cairngorms in the distance – beckons to the west. By moving to the Den at Milltimber, you are choosing the very best for your family.
Milltimber and the surrounding area offers an outstanding array of top-quality restaurants and cafes. With places to appeal to all tastes, you will be spoilt for choice!
- The Bieldside Inn – Traditional Scottish a la carte and pub food, with some exotic creations thrown in for good measure, served within a lounge bar, restaurant and outdoor balcony area.
- The Marcliffe Hotel – Aberdeen’s only 5 star hotel, The Marcliffe’s award-winning restaurant, the Conservatory, offers exceptional cuisine and wines, served in relaxed, elegant surroundings.
- The Cults Hotel – Open seven days a week and comprising a restaurant and garden room, the Cults Hotel is a British-style restaurant serving classic dishes alongside a wide selection of wine and craft ales.
To the west of Milltimber, Royal Deeside offers an abundance of outdoor pursuits, including fishing, cycling, golf and snowsports. For those who enjoy a little self-care, there are several excellent health spas and leisure clubs also nearby.
- Kippie Lodge Country Club – Golf, fitness studio, tennis courts, indoor pool, coaching and classes, physiotherapy, hair and beauty salon, and a conservatory bistro – all interests taken care of!
- The Marcliffe Hotel Spa – A luxury spa and beauty salon –relax and de-stress.
- Peterculter Golf Club – 18 hole course, situated on the River Dee. The surrounding scenery is some of the most beautiful in Aberdeenshire.
- David Lloyd Club – Situated on the banks of the Dee, the state-of-the-art complex features a gym, exercise studio and classes, spa facilities, tennis and badminton courts, indoor pool, sports hall, hair and beauty salon, and a café bar.
Aberdeen has long enjoyed a reputation for being a major shopping destination, while the wider Aberdeenshire region offers a host of interesting independent outlets.
The following are all easily reached from Milltimber:
- Union Square, Aberdeen – 60 retailers, 24 restaurants and eateries, and Aberdeen’s largest cinema. Also integrated with the city’s bus and rail links.
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas Shopping Centres, Aberdeen – With over 70 stores, including two department stores – John Lewis and Marks & Spencer.
- Cruise, Aberdeen – Cutting-edge designer boutique specialising in high-end fashion for men, women and children.
- Papillon Boutique, Cults – offers a range of designer labels for women
Both public and private nursery, pre-school, primary school and secondary schools are located within the local area.