Restaurants and Cafes
Aberdeen’s West End has some of the most cosmopolitan bars and restaurants in the city offering variety and flair. Close by are a range of bars and restaurants for you to enjoy.
- Village Urban Resort – This chic property features a bar and grill restaurant with both fine and relaxed dining
- Dobbies Garden Centre – serving breakfast, snacks, lunch , afternoon tea early dinner
- Fourmile House Restaurant – Laid-back bar/restaurant serving Scottish cuisine
Close by are a diverse array of art galleries, visitor centres, performance venues and more, you can enjoy everything from world-renowned paintings to cutting-edge contemporary artworks, fantastic live entertainment and exhibitions.
- His Majesty’s Theatre – bespoke theatre with restaurant and café bar
- Aberdeen Art Gallery – an elegant 19th century building housing works by many famous artists
- Aberdeen Music Hall – A venue at the centre of North-east culture with a dramatic auditorium
Do you like sports and the outdoors?
Theres’s lots to do in the area surrounding The Roses. Whether you like cycling, swimming, golfing or walking you´ll be spoilt for choice.
- Village Urban Resort – Gym, indoor pool, spa
- Aberdeen Gymnastics Centre – Providing gymnastics for children, right on your doorstep
- Curl Aberdeen – State of the art curling facility a short walk away
- Hazelhead Golf Club – Hazlehead offers three picturesque courses and a pitch and putt course
- Hazelhead Park – football pitches, childrens play area, maze, woods for walking
- The Den of Maidencraig – Nature reserve on your doorstep, perfect for walking, cycling and wildlife
Shop till you drop
There is a wealth of shopping amenities close by and living just minutes from Aberdeen city centre presents a large variety of shopping experiences waiting to be explored, with some of the largest designer and big brand names.
- Tescos Superstore – groceries, clothing, household products
- Dobbies Garden Centre – garden products, gift shop, restaurant
- Union Square – 60 retailers, 24 restaurants and eateries, Aberdeen’s largest cinema. Also integrated with the city’s bus and rail station
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas Shopping Centres – Featuring over 70 stores, including two department stores; John Lewis and Marks & Spencer
Nursery, Pre-school, Primary school and Secondary schools are all close by and Private nurseries, Schools and Further education establishments are all within easy reach.
Primary and Secondary Schools within the catchment area:
- Kingsford Primary School – also has a nursery/pre-school and is within walking distance
- Hazelhead Academy – excellent secondary school within the catchment area for the development