We have a long standing service commitment to our customers and want to ensure that your new home lives up to your expectations. Bancon Homes cover your home for the first 2 years with warranty and an emergency care service.
Our Customer Care service is available 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Our emergency service, which covers a fault arising in the property which is likely to harm persons or property within your home, is available out-with these hours.
What qualifies as an emergency?
The following situations are classed as emergencies:
- Complete failure of the heating or hot water systems: an emergency arising from sudden, unexpected and total breakdown of your home’s primary heating system. (In the first instance, please attempt to resolve by following the manufacturers instruction manual
- A water leak that can’t be contained
- Complete failure of the electrics (please make sure they’re not caused by a general supply failure in your area and also check the main circuit board and attempt to reset first.)
- Flooding caused by blocked drain threatening to enter your home
- Failure of an external door locking mechanism or ground floor window causing a loss of security
- Gas leak. Where you suspect there is a gas leak you should contact your National Gas Emergency Service
- Roof leaks. If this is caused by a serious storm, you should call your buildings insurance company.
Please be aware that call outs to issues found not to be emergencies may result in costs being passed to you.