Step by step guide – House Part Exchange Scheme
- Select the home of your choice and Bancon Homes will advise if this is eligible for consideration under their Part Exchange service.
- Advise the site Sales Consultant of the full details of your existing property, including your expected price. Complete a reservation form and ensure that the reservation form is marked “Part Exchange service”. At this stage a £500 reservation fee will be required to reserve your chosen new home.
- The Sales Consultant will then make arrangements for an inspection of your existing home to be carried out within the next three working days by both a firm of chartered surveyors and a selling agent appointed by Bancon Homes who will provide a valuation. Once Bancon Homes are in possession of this information, they will then advise whether your current home is suitable for introduction to the Part Exchange Scheme service.
- Once Bancon Homes have analysed the reports, provided these are within certain parameters and, in line with your expectations, you will receive confirmation that the “Part Exchange service” will operate. At this point missives for the purchase of your new home including the part exchange of your existing home, will be issued and once concluded, Bancon Homes and their appointed sales agents will commence a marketing programme for your existing property. The missives will require that you grant access to Bancon Homes and their appointed representatives for the purposes of showing the property on all reasonable occasions.
- All marketing costs including the home report and preparation of schedules, advertising costs, Aberdeen solicitors’ property centre insertion charges and estate agency fees in connection with the disposal of your present property will be met by Bancon Homes. Your own solicitor can attend to the conclusion of missives and the conveyancing formalities but will require to keep Bancon Homes fully updated on progress. If you do not have a current solicitor Bancon Homes may be able to recommend one.
- Interested? – complete a reservation form and request that the Sales Consultant initiate the “Part Exchange service”. If no properties are currently available under the “Part Exchange service” advise the Sales Consultant of your preferred Bancon home and request that she contact you if your chosen property becomes eligible for this service.