What Qualifies As An Emergency?
The following situations are classed as emergencies:
- Complete failure of the heating or hot water systems: an emergency arising from sudden, unexpected and total breakdown of your home’s primary heating system. (In the first instance, please attempt to resolve by following the manufacturers instruction manual
- A water leak that can’t be contained
- Complete failure of the electrics (please make sure they’re not caused by a general supply failure in your area and also check the main circuit board and attempt to reset first.)
- Flooding caused by blocked drain threatening to enter your home
- Failure of an external door locking mechanism or ground floor window causing a loss of security
- Gas leak. Where you suspect there is a gas leak you should contact your National Gas Emergency Service
- Roof leaks. If this is caused by a serious storm, you should call your buildings insurance company.
Overton Gardens only (AIM Building & Maintenance Services) : 0141 280 9521
Please be aware that call outs to issues found not to be emergencies may result in costs being passed to you.